Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas NOTD: Fancy Foils

Anyone that knows me will know I own more nail polishes to rival Superdrug. I literally can't walk past Barry M without treating myself to a varnish or six. So when I popped into my local Bodycare just before Christmas I couldn't resit trying out these Elegant Touch nail foils.
Having seen expensive packets in most drug stores that barely contain enough stickers for both hands, this purse friendly alternative - £1.99 for 3 sets - was a must buy! With the help of my mommy, a glass of Rose and E.T. on the tv - am I the only person TERRIFIED of him!? - we managed to jazz up my nails.

I'd half expected these to be really fiddly and difficult to apply but they were really quick and easy. After selecting the right size for each finger, you just peel them off, stick them on and voila! These lasted about 5 days before they chipped off too which was great considering how cheap they were.
Here's the finished article...


  
...what do you think? Have you ever tried nail stickers? Any I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment