Monday 2 January 2012

NYE NOTD: Festive Sparkles

When I payed a visit to Boots just before New Years I spotted a special offer on the Barry M nail varnishes. When you spent £6 you got a limited editon, silver glitter for free (or £3.99) to buy on its own. Obviously I couldn't resist and snapped up the polish to add to my ever growing collection.


I used 'Coral' as the base colour as it was bright enough for New Years and would really bring out the glitter. Just applyed a few coats of the coral base coat and once it was dry painted the glitter over the top.


It's a really sparkley silver glitter (not showing up brilliantly, thanks BlackBerry!) and you can apply a single coat for just a bit of sparkle or more to really brighten up your old nail polishes. I used about 2 coats to give a good coverage but using less would make for a suitable all day polish too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment