Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Power Of Twitter

I recently posted an MUA cosmetics haul and was really excited to try out the pastel purple nail polish. Unfortunatly the brush was damaged so I couldn't use it:

 As a Twitter addict (@clareaevans if you wanna follow!), I tweeted the company to tell them about the damaged polish. MUA are great at getting back to their followers on Twitter and Facebook & messaged me straight away asking me to email the picture over so they could investigate.

A couple of days later and today I had a response from the lovely people at MUA saying they'd send me out a replacment nail polish! I didn't actually expect to get a replacement (or refund for that matter) I just thought they should know some of the brushes might be damaged.


So Yay for MUA!

1 comment:

  1. Aw that's so good, always reassures me when companies act promptly and nicely! Love that shade too can't wait till you get the fixed version!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete